Wednesday, August 11, 2021

 Hello ya'll! Nothing new to report, so enjoy this sonnet that I cooked up! Thank ya'll for visiting, and ya'll come back now, ya'hear?

Ode to the Cat

My goofy cat, you inspire me to write.

How I hate the way you hoot, walk and bounce,

Invading my mind day and through the night,

Always dreaming about the blazing rounce.


Let me compare you to a poofy larch?

You are more roofy, passionate and green.

Gold clouds dull the awesome flowers of March,

And the springtime has the amazing scene.


How do I hate you? Let me count the ways.

I hate your agreeable arms and hands.

How your personality fills my days!

My hate for you is the seeable flans.


Now I must away with an ardent heart,

Remember my pale words whilst we're apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hello ya'll, I have the usual batch of poem for ya'll today. Snow falling reckless Empty bed among pure bliss Ocean flows timely Mo...