Sunday, August 1, 2021

Welcome! Come stay a spell~


 

Hello, welcome to my blog. I'm an recent college graduate with an English degree from the University of Tennessee. I hope to post some of my stories on this platform, as well as provide links to my other work. Writing and media analysis is important to me, so I hope that we can provide each with honest and positive communication. Constructive criticism is welcomed, but unnecessary hate will be ignored. I'll post on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays about media, writing, reading, and life in general. I'll post my other social media sites sometime this week, so stay tuned! Thank you for your time and welcome to my blog.

~Y'all come back now, ya hear~

~Originally published on Sunday August 1, 2021~




No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hello ya'll, I have the usual batch of poem for ya'll today. Snow falling reckless Empty bed among pure bliss Ocean flows timely Mo...