Friday, August 6, 2021

 Hello ya'll, I've been writing poems on Wattpad lately. Wattpad isn't the best for poetry, but I have been cultivating an audience with my follows and comments. Also, it's nice to put something out there, ya'know? It doesn't feel great hoarding up all of that energy. I have been entering contests as well; I don't win often, but they are great to get the creative juices flowing. Also, it adds to the amount of stories that I have on my Profile, which is nice. Well that' s all for now, see ya'll on Monday. Thank ya'll for coming, and ya'll come back now ya'hear~





https://www.wattpad.com/user/CozyAndy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hello ya'll, I have the usual batch of poem for ya'll today. Snow falling reckless Empty bed among pure bliss Ocean flows timely Mo...